387.500000 acres of land for sale in Winnsboro, South Carolina, United States

Listing description The Estes Farm 387 tract is a wonderful property only about 40 minutes from Columbia, SC. This is an old cattle farm that would be great for farming or as a hunting retreat and longterm investment property. The tract consists of +/-387.5 acres for just under $2,600 per acre! Approx 30% of the property is open pastureland and the other 70% is natural pine and hardwood of various ages. The terrain is gentle, so more acreage could be converted to pasture for larger cattle operations. There are several open areas throughout the property being utilized as food plots and several nice flowing creeks with potential pond sites. The property has paved road frontage on Hwy 269 and dirt road frontage on Weldon Rd. This tract is a must see! Call for showing appointment. Property Location From Winnsboro, SC: Take Hwy 321 South towards Columbia. Turn right onto Hwy 269. After 4.25 mis, property will be on the left. Shown by appointment only.

Category: housing/sale/land
Sub Category: Land for Sale
Listing by: LandWatch
Price: $1,005,562
MLS ID: 25077647
Address: Winnsboro, SC 29180

Ready to build your dream home? Build with us...  VIEW OUR HOME PLANS



Popular House Plans In Your Area